cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido is a bunch of scammers

Nora40
I'm a participant level 2

This company took advantage of my mom who's a legally blind woman and myself by tricking us into a 2-year contract that was supposed to cost 45$ tax per month and instead are being charged 80$. 

we've complained to the CCTS and they couldn't do anything because according to Fido, we should've been careful reading the contract but how is a legally blind woman supposed to read and why can't she rely on the words of the salesperson? Also, because of Covid procedures we couldn't see what we were signing. I am disgusted and cannot wait to get this fixed with the consummers protection by getting out of this company and switching providers. Please don't give your money to this company and be careful what you sign up literally RECORD the salesperson in case you find yourself in a situation like ours. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAnthony

Hey @Nora40,

Welcome to the Community! 

I understand this is very frustrating for you, once again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, we are here to help resolve things as best as we can.

You can reach out to us through these channels and we'll be happy to take a look at your account. If you prefer, we can get it done right here via PM through the Community.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed! 😃

Nora40

Hi Anthony thank you for your reply 

I'd definitely prefer Via PM please thank you