Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido email received but no callback received

hsharpreet
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi All,

I had few issues with Fido that customer service couldn't resolve and I requested callback from Supervisor/office of the president. I was expecting callback in 1-2 days but that didn't happen and I ported my line and received callback from Supervisor afterwards. He couldn't do anything as I already ported but he said I might get a call from Fido.

The next day I received an email with subject "Hi Harpreet, imagine life with 25 GB of data :thought_balloon:" and mentioned to look for call in next couple of days, it is been more than a week since I ported.

Can you guys help me with:

1. 25GB data is a lot and I don't see any 25GB plan on their website. I believe it is a special for me, is that the case? Am I suppose to do anything other than waiting?

2. I believe most of you guys have received this email, can you tell me what the plan is? I am from Quebec.   

Thanks,

Harpreet

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hey @hsharpreet

I'm sorry to learn that you were not able to get in contact with one of our supervisors yet.

When it comes to those offers, our Winback needs to apply those for you.

Let's take a look at your account to see what was discussed so far. I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.