cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido.ca issue (Prepaid)

SoilNSeed
I'm a participant level 2

whether its on my phone, on an ipad or tablet, on a pc or mac computer this website is the biggest piece of garbage since geocities!! scatch that, geocities was more usefull then this. account top ups repeatedly dont work but the money still comes out and back in to my account. the "oops theres been a problem" pages repeatedly comes up. check your usage page may as well be set up to show the "oops theres a problem" page as it always says 0mbs used for data. ive tried 5 times today to top up my account and still now this useless website will not work on any platform. moral of this story, fix your garbage site within the next month or i will be switching providers and advertising in any way possible to anyone i know to do the same and to never consider using a company who can not get their things working right. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey SoilNSeed,

Welcome to the Community!

That definitely doesn't sound right, but you're at the right place for help Smiley

You ave mentioned a few issues here, we'll need to ask you a few more questions to better assist.

1. This is for a prepaid account, correct?

2. What payment method are you using to refill your account?

3. What was the web browser you were using when the payment failed?

4. You mentioned that you couldn't see your usage online, was a case opened previously to have this investigated?

Let us know!​​​​​​​

SoilNSeed

Yes it is a prepaid account. Payment method is by debt.  Safari on mac and iPad, Firefox and explorer on pc, and whatever browser comes on Samsung note 5. Regretfully this is the first time I've brought any of this up and it's been month like this. 

Hey @SoilNSeed

Thanks for the clarification.  I'll be sending you a PM so we can look into this together.

Talk to you soon!