cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Promotion

mehr1
I'm a participant level 3

I've upgraded my phone last May 10, 2020, and haven't received it yet, saw a new $100 promotion after upgrading the phone this morning, called fido and asked for this promotion to be included with my purchase and the representative denied giving me this discount while the phone has not been delivered yet, and It is only one week after my purchase, and I have two weeks to cancel and return the phone. In order to keep your loyal customers, these types of flexibility to satisfy them is necessary. 

I've got my bill for the phone which I have not received and have to pay for it. He gave me a $30 reduction for my bill which is only fair because as I said The Phone HAS NOT been delivered yet and based on Purolator it might be delivered in few weeks. I am not happy with what happened today. 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoKenny

Hello @mehr1 Smiley

Glad to find out you are getting a new phone on your end. At the same time, we do our best on our end to provide the best available promotions.

Can you give me more details on that phone you decided to purchase?

Also, what $100 promotion are we talking about here exactly?

mehr1

Hello,

It is an Apple XS and the promotion has been advertised on your website.

Thanks

@mehr1

Promotions available can be applied to your account depending on if you are eligible. You can find them all here.

To verify your eligibility, it will be necessary to contact us. You can find all of the ways to contact us here.

mehr1

Hello,

Thank you for your response but the way it has been laid out shows that your company does not want to give me "your long term, loyal customer" this promotion.

I have explained clearly that I have been in contact with the Fido representative and he denies giving me the $100 credit toward my new phone which I've just got it online a week before and has not even received it at the time of my discussion with the representative. 

Is it really necessary to call again when you have access to all my information and can decide yourself or refer my case to your representative or loyalty department who they can answer this inquiry?

Thanks

Hey @mehr1!

We understand the situation and we definitely want to help. However, the Fido Community is meant for customers to help each other in public. 

We would need to access your account privately to look into this. We will send you a PM right away! See you there. Smiley