cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Has Been harassing me. Please Stop!!!

Tronca
I'm a contributor level 1

I decided to stop using Fido in the beginning of this year because there is no respect with this organization.

After I stopped using Fido. Fido kept harrassing me with emails and phone calls.

I made it super clear to them over the phones many times to stop calling me, remove all my information, they said ok but they keep harrassing me! I made sure to un-subscribed all the email list but they are still emailing me! How anti-human! How disrespectiful! 

Is there any way to complete remove my email, phone number, personal information from this organization? When I remove it from my account and cancelled my account, I didn't know they back-up all your personal information for future harrassment !!! It is not right! This organizaiton keeps to be so arrange and keep harrassing me! what they can get out of this harrassment ??!! 

Is there any HUMAN in this organization? Why would a HUMAN enabling such harrasment and disrespect! 

Fido has been harrassing me by emails phone calls! Stop it! Have respect! Be a human! Have the least amount of humanity!
3 REPLIES 3

Tronca

It takes a BRAVE HUMAN to respect and honour another human instead of making false assumptions about things they do NOT know and will NOT listen to people who KNEW and WAS THERE. It's important there is the basic RESPECT and HONOUR and LISTEN among human beings. Human should not treate each other dishonouring.

Fido has been harrassing me by emails phone calls! Stop it! Have respect! Be a human! Have the least amount of humanity!

FidoAllan

Sorry to hear about your experience, @Tronca.

Rest assured that it's not our intention to make you feel this way. Perhaps we tried to communicate with you for something on your account that required attention. 

Please contact us if you need assistance, we'd be happy to look into this with you. 

Tronca

Please do not make false assumptions. There is no "something on my account that require attention". Do NOT justify FIDO's harrassing behavior, it is not acceptalbe!! I'm the one received all the calling, your team keep asking me to repeat why I stop using Fido, and keeping asking me to consider their package or deal after I clearly told them I do NOT want Fido service. And they kept calling me after I told them few times clearly STOP calling me. I do NOT want any deal from Fido. There is no "perhaps", it's not acceptable to disrespect a human's freewill in such ways! Respect me and Honour my truth! STOP find execuses for Fido's behaviour (especially when you are NOT there, but I WAS THERE). And I'm telling the TRUTH. Stop justify Fido's unacceptable bahviour, Stop make false assumption that would dishonour the truth. If you respect that, then you are helping.