cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False long distance charge

HocheolSeo
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just got a phone bill summary, 175 bucks extra charges on my phone bill for an alleged long distance call that I never made.

What should I do?

Also, if it's something like a hacked system on my phone and having been used by someone else, (i don't really know what I'm writing either, but lets just say someone somehow hacked on my system and called long distance through my plan without my awareness) 

Will I still be charged?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello HocheoSeo,

Welcome to the community!

Have you had a chance to view the billing details on your bill? It should outline the long-distance calls made on your SIM. You can view those details via My Account --> Bills & Payments --> View Bill. From there, you can Save or Print a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should be able to view the details under Other charges.

If the calls were made using your SIM, the charges would be considered valid. Customers are responsible for any usage on their phones. If you would like to discuss those charges, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers