cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO is unfair with loyal customers

alicedoisme
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

New customers are having 20GB for $30 or 50GB for $45. While I have been a loyal customer to FIDO, and also my partner (+10 years), we got nothing. I also have a phone under FIDO. I tried to call + live chat with agent to get a reply, when they heard I talked about these promotions, the agent hung up on me. Like how do you expect us to stay with you?

6 REPLIES 6

Kajen
I'm a contributor level 2

Buddy, Kudo had the same promo and I was waiting in line to sign up. There supervisor promised me she will best kudos price by 10 dollars a month for 2 years. Everything was good and two days later when I called back I realized they changed my plan to 20 gb and the promo wasn't applied. The PRESIDENTS OFFICE called to tell me that it's the industry norm to give new customers better pricing. If you want a promo you need to be a new customer. That them in a nice way telling us they don't care if we leave. 

I have everything their supervisors agreed to and they see everything in the notes and they said sorry can't do anything.

Seems like you got the Fido treatment. I'm not surprised. So much stories like this on this forum. Let me know if you find a good price, I need to change to a different company as well

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

That's how monopolistic competition works. They don't care if you leave because they know the other guy will be just as bad and you'll eventually come back... or they'll just buy out their competitor and get you back that way.

Cerenton
I'm a participant level 1

Go online and change your plan it's very simple and no hassles from anyone. 

Kajen

Nothing is easy with Fido. Worst company ever

roueslati

They did the same with me and when i tried to chat with them, they asked to call the validation team which i called and the agent hung up on me and asked me to go to the store

Kajen

I spoke to a store and they told me to call. I called and the message says stores are able to help. They keep passing customers, out time is clearly not valuable.