cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO complain about manager

Emi61
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This company its getting worse ive been with the company since 1996 including my children now for 15 yrs also my daughter in laws and son in law. One off my grandson which is 3 and half used my phone and accidentally subscribed to one company that chargers since april i have been charged from fido 3rd party  which i dont have credit card in it over 145 bucks monthly  we spoke to fido to block the charges from third party back in june and theu said they did but charges are still going on than we spoke to manager oh boy she really have issues with costumer service  raising her voice like she owns fido than threading us that she will disconnect our call  and put us on the collection because we said we will not pay for third party charges.also she wont provide us with paper bill which we required 

..Hope someone can fire her... If they continue charging me for sure 9 phone lines are been cancelled by August. And 6 internet lines

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hi @Emi61! Philippe here.

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly well short of the level of service we expect to provide you with. I sincerely apologize for that!

Have you been able to resolve this matter since your last post? If not, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to take a look at that with you.

We hope to hear from you soon!

James_Dot
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I feel your pain , similar happened to me years ago and it took for ever for them to put a stop on it ...
I am with them since 1993 , been a loyal customer and sometimes they throw a bone my way to keep me satisfied .
They offer me bottom of the barrel free phones , meanwhile others or new customers get the best equipement .
Hope you can resolve this ..