cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO SUPERVISOR SUCKS

ssoni
I'm a contributor level 1

I ordered iPhone X 256 GB through FIDO, signed up for 2 years contract and ONLY AFTER I contacted FIDO I came to know, my phone is discontinued and they can not give me the phone. I requested next available comparable device which is iPhone XS 256GB as per Apple's website. 

What they were offering me was iPhone XR which is not even close the iPhone X. 

Spoke to one of the RUDEST supervisor after staying on hold for 1 hour and 25 minutes who sounded like she is doing a favor by talking to me. 

Fido does not even care to keep loyal client for 11 years.

Basically I was told F**** off. 

5 REPLIES 5

ly098
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Can't agree more. They don't care about the customer and they have no idea how to solve problems. I seriously doubt my decision using fido services.  

Hey @ly098

Welcome to the Community!

What happened to make you say that? It's not how we want your experience to be. Our goal is to only help our customers! If you need help with your services, you can reach out to us through these channels and we'd be happy to assist! 

Wow, that's not cool. I have never had that experience with any of the Fido reps. Sorry to hear that you did. The mods around here can surely get you sorted out. Good luck to you

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ssoni,

Would you prefer going with the iPhone XS 256G instead? If you do the upgrade from your account on Fido.ca, you won't be charged the $35 transaction fee.

Can you tell me more about your experience with the supervisor? We'll look into this. 

If you prefer to continue in private @ssoni, we can send you a PM.

Let us know! 

ssoni

Send me a private message. I have supervisor's name and employee number and I am escalating this issue with her than my discontinued phone to upper level as she was one of the rudest person I have talked to in my entire life.