cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely disappointed in Office of the President.

Scot1y
I'm a participant level 2

After my issues with the store I phoned and was sent to the office of the President to a man named Michael ***** . I recieved an email within 4 days and was relatively happy he was kind and helped me out promised me this and that and of course all too good to be true. I have never heard from him again after emails and phone calls it's been almost a month now or more with not even a recognition. This is definately not what I expected from fido after being recommended and then recommending my family to switch too which I have changed my mind on. I have never been made to feel like this (nothing and not important) by a company before ever. I have literally sent close to 10 emails and called and left messages and even said hey if you don't have the time just pass me along to someone else. I have tried to get in touch with someone else there but you can't no one can give me answers my bill is now racking up and there threatening disconnecting when this whole matter I had was never resolved I never even recieved confirmation that the phone I sent back was recieved he also promised to refund me my shipping costs etc. Shame on you fido. This is totally not what I expected total bad taste in my mouth users beware ... 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoDolby
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Scot1y

This is definitely not the experience that we want you to have with us! We can definitely review this situation with you. You can send us a private message on the community or we can send you one, let us know! 

Scot1y

Your more than welcome to reach out privately. I still haven't heard a word. 

Best Scott 

PM coming your way, talk soon! @Scot1y