Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-SIM : Can’t order online

sivapalan7
I'm a participant level 1

Hi ,

I don't understand why I can't order esim online. I

order my plan and phone online. Why do I need to go in store to get esim? Why is complicated to do it by me self? Even ur website said, you can get it if you call support.

Existing Line (Switching to an eSIM)

Step 1:Purchase a new eSIM card from a Fido Store or by contacting us.

I talked to live chat and called also, both are telling me to go to store without a clear explication why.

With the current covid situation, I think you should take in consideration that some people live far away from fido store and some store are closed.

3 REPLIES 3

Charanya

@FidoNick can you please help me as well. I called customer service and they said they cannot send me an e-sim. My store refused to give me an e-sim stating that it is not an essential service. I need an esim for my account as well as for my spouse on a differnt account. Thanks in advance.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sivapalan7!

To get an eSIM, we can either mail it to you or you can get it in a store. A $10 fee for the eSIM does apply. Once you receive it, you can activate it on your account Smiley

We'll send you a PM so we can send you one. See you there! 

CAPTVAZIRI

HI,

Can you help me with Esim as well? I ordered a new line and it comes with a normal sim card. 

Can you help me to order a new esim to my address ? or help me to add a new plan with esim instead of normal sim card?

It's sad that on fido.ca we can't order a new contract with esim and customer service could not help.

Thanks,