cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute a bill and account was set up incorrectly

MEHL5
I'm a participant level 1

I am a new Fido customer. I purchased 2 phones with plans from Costco for my kids for Christmas. One phone number is being transferred from Rogers and the other one is a brand new number. The new phone is not to be activated until Dec 24 so I'm not sure why we are already receiving a bill. Please cancel this bill. Also, the name on the new phone is incorrect - it should be under my son's name and it is registered on our account under my daughter's name. How do we get this corrected?

3 REPLIES 3

Figeiredo

I received the next invoice and it is incorrect. I was charged an additional 200 dollars for a service I did not use. More specifically: " THIRD PARTY AND OTHER FIDO CHARGES " , is specifying several gaming articles, on both lines.

@Figeiredo

To get this looked into, it will be important to contact our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach us here: Contact us | Get help with your Fido services | Fido

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @MEHL5,

Welcome to the community!

Activation can not be pre-dated it's done right away and we are always billed in advance, if you activated the lines under your account then it will be in your name. You can always log in to your account and update the call display name to your children's name, you can follow the instructions here to do that.

Edit: I just learnt that stores, including retail partners, have the possibility to future-date an activation during the Holidays period only. This is available from November 16, 2020 to December 24, 2020 to allow store representatives to future-date activations up to and including December 25, 2020.

If the account has been activated already then I would suggest you contact customer service and let them know so they can make the necessary adjustments.