cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data...?

iamBrian
I'm a participant level 2

Does the Fido app show more accurate data usage? Mine is very vague. Even on the website it does the exact same image. I've clicked on just about every spot in the app.

Screenshot_20200829-192338.png

I have a Pixel 2 and app version 4.8.1.1. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey iamBrian! Smiley

The Fido app will always show you how much data you have left in near real-time, we don't however offer information on how the data was used. This is something that with most smartphones is available in your phone settings though! You'd just have to ensure you have the right bill cycle set up.

It's also important to note that when your invoice is released you will get a breakdown of data usage per day Smiley 

Does that help answer your question? What type of usage information were you looking for? 

iamBrian

I was looking for accurate day to day data usage. And I know I can find that info via my phone but as always you can't truly go by that as the method the phone company uses to manage data is the only way that matters. I'm not looking in how the days was used just an accurate number. Mine went from 9gig to 8gig on the first day. That doesn't help me.

Day to day usage is available @iamBrian but only once the invoice released! Once your bill is out you can access your day-to-day data usage via your fido.ca account Smiley

I do hope that helps out!