cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan

Dwabc139
I'm a participant level 2

Hi I have been with Fido since 1995, my current plan is $70 per month includes 15GB data. Today I saw an Ad from Telus "Peace of Mind" plan offering $75 with 20 Gb data. Can you offer the same or a better deal to me?

Thanks,

David Wong 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAnthony

Hey @Dwabc139,

We'll be happy to go over the options with you.

Feel free to reach out to us here in order to get started! 

Talk to you soon! 😊

Dwabc139

This Fido Community thing is totally UN-USERFRIENDLY! It took me hours in my cell phone just to find out this *bleep* page from the "Contact Us....." Please understand not everybody was borned "IT" smart! please put your foot on the old folks (like me) that we didn't have a bachelor degree to the computer *bleep*. 

Hey @Dwabc139,

We appreciate your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve our website to ensure it's as user friendly as possible. 

With that said, if you have any account-related questions, feel free to contact us here and we'll be happy to help you! 

Dwabc139

I received email from your office ask me for a survey feedback and then got blocked! What's the point of ask me? Here is my feedback:

Disappointed is the word! 
I called 611 twice yesterday and waited long time to connect with Katie and Gerrick and achieved nothing.... I even went to your Fido Stores in Richmond Centre and Lansdowne Mall and the result is “waste of My time”
Totally UNEVENTFUL!

Hey there @Dwabc139

You can find the different channels at which we can be reached on this page. Be sure to scroll down a bit to see the following options:

Alternatively, we can also send you a private message here if you prefer. Let us know!