cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service - Rude rep

SFatima
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This is a complaint against a rep. I don’t usually do this but he was very rude so i have to. He represents your brand!! I just spoke to your call centre with regards to my ticket (i was wrongly changed to another plan so ticket is to reverse) . I thought there was an error and wanted a status update and your call centre rep “Adam” was very rude. At first he started telling me why do u want to change if u have a good plan and i kept trying to explain to explain to him i was happy with my old plan and the fact is was changed over wrongly. I understand if you are trying to sell me another plan but theres a way of doing it... you can’t be aggressive about it. I kept telling i’ll look at new plans later if i have to later whenever i change my phone.. for now i just want my original etc.  He was coming off strong and rude. He even said ...oh well u want to stay on a more expensive plan then... and when i said how can he say that. He denied he said it. I told him plz go listen to the recording and see how you have spoken to me.  But he argued. I even said i don’t know why we are arguing here.. all i wanted to know was th status. He said well i told you in the beginning. I said could you repeat and he said oh you are trying to say i didnt tell you. I said no can you please just remind me what you said (coz of all the agreessive attitude i couldnt even remember). And when i said that’s all i want to know is this thank you for your help and bye.. he just shut the phone down rudely. No customer service akills whats so ever! All i wanted to know was status. I have spoken to ur other reps like Parm and they are amazing (5 stars to parm) but reps such Adam and the agressive attitude makes me rethink of Fido and what the brand represents!!!

ps i couldn't find any complaint email so writing here.

6 REPLIES 6

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @SFatima & welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to read of your experience. Sad This definitely isn't what we expect our customers to go through when calling in, and the rep certainely had no reason to be rude with you (not that any reason would be acceptable).

That said, I'd like to forward your feedback to his direct supervisor. I'll send you a PM to get more details.

Chat soon!

mahivesh
I'm a participant level 2

THEYB ARE ALL THE SAME I HAD A CONTRACT FOR 15 YEARS AND THE HAVE JACKED UP MY PRICE BY 25 % WHEN I CALLED THE REP SHE SAID WE CAN DO ANYTHING I AM CALLING THE MP HOPE HE DOES SOMETHING

Thanks for posting @mahivesh!

We're here to help and we'd love to review things with you. What exactly has gone up in price? Can you provide us some more details so we can help out?

mahivesh

all she said all price are going up so you have to pay more

Hey @mahivesh

Thanks for providing us with more info Smiley

The cost of some of the plans that are no longer offered is increasing.  We try as much as we can to avoid price increases, but we sometimes have to adjust the pricing of our plans so that we can continue investing in our services.  I am sorry if that was not explained clearly on the phone.

I hope it clarifies the situation!

mahivesh

i was paying $15 for my service for a long time now they increased to $20 all i got an answer saying price is gone up due to other thing i guess i cant talk much since my ntime was 50 minutes for the month