cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Complaint

SamiB
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Not sure where to start, but to resume everything. After I got my bill I was trying to understand why all those charges and why I had my discount on my second line removed. The agent was not patient at all and literally told me word by word " Fido can not accommodate it's customers if they move out of province " and added that it was my fault not to tell them about my life plans in advance (moving out of province) !!!! Also advised me to return the phones and go somewhere else!!!! Yes it's not a joke!!!! When I asked for a supervisor she made me wait for half and hour before hanging up on me.

Ps: I was not rude to her or anything, it was just her understanding of customer service.

I would like to know how can I make a complaint and have someone listen to the phone call and at least give that agent a coaching in customers relations.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @SamiB,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sad to hear that this wasn't the best experience and it most definitely isn't what we aim to provide to our customers.

You're welcome to contact us over these methods and we'll be more than happy to help you and take your complaint.