cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Loyalty

16yearcustomer
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Talked to customer retention 2 months ago they told me to call back in a month or so and I would get even better than what they offered however they would make notes on current offer so I could get something similar in future.  Called back today and been told there is no customer retention department at Fido anymore and too bad they can only offer whats on screen so switch to a new company after 16 years of business. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @16yearcustomer,

Thank you for your loyalty to Fido, 16 years wow! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. 

Our offers are only good on the day they are made, since they change often we can't guarantee that we'll have them at a later time or that we'll have something even better. I sincerely apologize if we told you that something similar or better would be possible in the future. It's not something we'd be able to know or guarantee. 

We want our customers to have a seamless experience when they contact us without having to redirect them to another department, this can explain why you were told there's no other department to assist you but the one you contacted. That's true, all our agents are qualified to give you the best offer! 

That being said, our offers change often and we do hope something that you'll like comes around soon.