cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Loyalty and appreciation

Tanya86
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am Fido customer for almost 8 years with 2 accounts. All this time I was on contract agreement with $80-100 plan. I have just few months (maybe 3 months) with my own phone and a $45+tax plan. Now when I was looking to upgrade my phone and go back to 2 years contract I was nicely rejected by Fido rep. They offered me the same offer as for a new customer $29.99/month (24months) for the phone and $50/month (24 months) for the plan. When I went online through my account I had a special offer for the phone $24.99/month for the phone and $50 for the plan. 5$ not a big difference but still something different than for a new customer. Today a Fido rep. called me to ask why I did not complete the request to upgrade my phone? And offered me the $29.99/month for the phone for 24 months and the plan $50/month for 24 months. So my offer changed in few hours (tricky deal). The Fido representative refused to transfer me to customer loyalty department, saying that they are trained for loyalty. Very, very disappoint... I called the Fido customer services today they offered the same. When I asked her to check if I have to pay any fees if I leave Fido, she started to check what they can offer and hang up without calling me back. I have never had a so bad experience with Fido representative. Every time customer service rep. were talking nice and explaining every details until we got to a common point. I would like to thank you Fido for their service during 8 years and now I am looking for another provider...Very said but...why should I stay with Fido?

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Tanya86! Philippe here. Welcome to the community and thanks for all those years with us. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience above. That's certainly not the impression we want to leave you with. To clarify, we don't have a loyalty department per say. All our representatives can make offers to you directly.

That said, I'll be happy to review everything with you and see if there's something we can provide that work for you. In order to do that, I'll need access your account, so I'll need to send you a PM to continue. If that's good for you, let me know and I'll send you one.

I hope to chat with you soon!