Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit on Final bill

TG8
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,
I have a question regarding my last bill. I closed my account in December 2019. I paid all my bills in advance since I was moving out of Canada. But my final bill had a credit balance of $36.16 left. I thought I had paid the exact amount needed, but there was an extra. Could you please let me know if there any ways to refund me the credit amount? I would be much grateful for your help.
Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @TG8,

Credits usually get refunded by cheque to the address on file and are sent out 3-6 weeks after the final invoice is produced.

You will need to contact customer service and let them know you are out of the country and they can send you the cheque to your international address.

You can contact customer service even from outside of the country through any of the available methods listed here.

TG8

Thanks for the options. I am not able to make the calls. I tried using the 'live chat' option yesterady and today. Both times it opens a new webpage saying

Server error - 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I dont know how else to contact Fido.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @TG8

As mentioned by @KAPABLE-K, you can contact a Fido representative on these channels. Live chat should also work as long as you're able to log into your Fido.ca profile.

Though if that option still doesn't work, you can reach us by phone or social media as well Smiley