Contest winners question - prize delivery delays

albert1956
I'm a Participant Level 2

• If one won the Samsung package when can one expect  delivery of the items?  Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
albert1956

Yes, it all came through on my app.

Good timing too. 

Have a great day

Original_Lucy
MVP Prospect

Hi Albert1956, if you happen to win the Samsung package you would be notified in the app messages and maybe by email., i'm not 100% on the email. Then you would be given a mathematical skill testing question to confirm that you are indeed a winner. Then I believe you will be confirmed and told when to expect the delivery. Good luck, that would be an awesome prize to win!

Cheers

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
albert1956

hi Lucy, i did all of that i have confirmation on winning, answered the skill-testing question correctly 

look legit?

fido win.jpg 

fido win 2.jpg

Congratulations @albert1956 , it definitely looks legit. It's in your Fido app and now you have to wait for shipping notification. It could take up to 12 weeks, but hopefully not likely. Patience is now your friend. 😉 I won a contest a couple of years ago for a weekend at a resort and didn't receive my certificate until the week before it had to be used. A little stress there. 

Fortunately there's no expiry on your prize, it's just waiting for coordinating the shipping or redemption. I believe that there were 8 packages awarded and the anticipation will be crazy making. 

So stay calm and keep excited. 

Congratulations again! 

One other thing to consider is the delays in supply chains due to the last year and a half of covid. There's a lot of things that have been affected by shortage of metal, computer chips, pvc, sheet metal, etc. So fingers crossed that it won't be too long. 

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.