Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calls not working after iOS 18 update

Zman2k2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello.

My wife's iPhone 15 has had the conference calling function stop working after the iOS 18 update.  18.0.1 didn't fix it either.  She has a physical SIM with her unlocked phone.  The did thing is, my iPhone 13 with physical SIM has the conference calling function work just fine.  Same iOS update.  

Anyone experience this?  I've checked and the VoLTE setting has been removed, calling is set to 5G auto, but setting it to LTE does nothing.  The carrier settings don't need to be updated.

I can't think of anything else to check, other than random button mashing.  Help is appreciated.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Zman2k2,

Try doing a network reset and see if it helps.

Zman2k2

Thanks for replying.  The message alert went to "promotions ", hence the delay.

I tried the network reset, and unfortunately that didn't work.  Still looking for options.

@Zman2k2 I always recommend a factory reset after any major OS update as sometimes the updates don't get applied properly and cause bugs.

Zman2k2

@KAPABLE-K   Oh boy!  Thats something I'm REALLY trying to avoid.  6k+ photos, messages for years, and obviously everything else.  Time to look into iCloud more.  She doesn't like subscription-based services too much.  🤔

Hey @Zman2k2, you could backup to a computer and then restore the data afterward, I hope you are making a backup of your photos at least, you should look into a NAS then you don't have to do a subscription.