cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circle Calling with Fido Home Phone

DaedalusWren
I'm a participant level 3

I have two cell phones and Fido home phone on my account, All are Canada wide calling and I know the two cell phones are connected through the Circle Calling option. My question is whether the Home Phone, since it also is a wireless cell connection, is also included in that Circle Calling option? (Calling from my Cell phone to the Fido Home Phone.) If not, why?

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@DaedalusWren As long as the lines are all under the same account then they will all have circle calling including the home phone.

Hello,

@KAPABLE-K wrote:

@DaedalusWren As long as the lines are all under the same account then they will all have circle calling including the home phone.

Could a moderator please verify whether Circle CallingTM is included with the home phone as it is not listed as a feature of the home phone plans?

Additionally, if multiple numbers are on an account and one of them does not specifically have Circle CallingTM in their plan, to they automatically get it because the others in the account have it?

Clarification would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Cheers

Hey everyone!

We want to be 100% sure on this so we're going to double check and we'll let you know once we have more info. 

Hi everyone Smiley

Just wanted to get back to you guys about this question!

The CircleCalling™ option isn't included in the Fido Home Phone, as it's not necessary - that's because all of our Home Phone plans already offer "Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling".

Other subscribers on the Fido account (cellular lines) who have CircleCalling™ get unlimited airtime to call the Fido Home Phone. 

Hope this helps!

DaedalusWren

Is this answer in any documentation from Fido or has it been proven to be so by experience?

I have inquired about this from Fido and the support agent really couldnt find anything concrete as to whether it was so or not. She stated that as the home phone is also a wireless cell device it should be, but in the end she cautioned it may not be. 

Rubberduck

By experance yes it is included. My Mom is in a siniors home and has short term memory loss and calls 6 or 7 times every day and I could not understand why I was not using more airtime.Look at your bill it will give you the cicle call airtime used but no details to wich number called.