Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change monthly plan and phone.

JayyBelzile
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I went to the Fido Store near my house, but the guy wasn't too helpful, if not at all. I still have a couple questions and I'm sure any of you can answer them ! Smiley

1) Can I change my iPhone 3GS for a Blackberry Curve 8520?

2) If so, can I also change my monthly plan without all the ECF and DECF ?

Also, I still have 2 years left on my contract, and this iPhone is killing me with the super high monthly rates. 65$ on the website but in real life it is FAR from that price at the end of the month, EVEN when I'm not going over my data and talk limit.

Thanks !

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course you can change your monthly plan,  you can change it any time to an in-market monthly plan, it does not have to be the one you signed up with, you can go to the lowest one if you are on a tight budget too...

Since you are not cancelling your account, and you are NOT dropping your Data plans, you are NOT subject to Early Cancellation Fee, and Data Early Cancellation fees.

As for changing your phone, you own the iPhone 3GS, fido is not going to take it back.  If you want a BlackBerry, you probaly have to pay for it at full price, minus any fido dollars.  The BEST time to buy a BlackBerry, if you don't want to spend lots of money, is 6 months before your contract expires, then you can get it at the Contract Price.