cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive any calls while roaming?

Bianca8
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

While I'm on roaming I can't receive any phone calls. All the calls go directly to the messaging system. Any help advice please

even if the roaming is enable nothing. Please it's not worth to pay for roaming and not be able to receive the full service. Try to contact ask jack or the chat live no way

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bianca8,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with roaming. What type of plan do you have? Are you able to use any of your other services? Did you receive the Welcoming text message notifying you were roaming on a foreign network? Is your phone connected to a network? In which country are you trying to use services? Had you verified that your phone was compatible with the local networks?

You might consider contacting customer service to see if there are any roaming blocks on your line. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers