Call forwarding

Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Call forwarding

Sorry if this question makes me look thick as two short planks Wink

The call forwarding option, should I want to use it and forward calls to my home phone, will I have minutes deducted from the minutes in my plan?

Accepted Solution

Re: Call forwarding

if you plan to use call forwarding...the airtime is not deducted from your price plan....you would need to get a call forwarding option 3$/2500 minutes ( LD may be applicable if you leave your call forward on and you are roaming outside you local calling area)

Conclusion: better to call up CS and get all information...or chat online with a fido representative from fido.ca ....

Cheers !

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1
Solution

if you plan to use call forwarding...the airtime is not deducted from your price plan....you would need to get a call forwarding option 3$/2500 minutes ( LD may be applicable if you leave your call forward on and you are roaming outside you local calling area)

Conclusion: better to call up CS and get all information...or chat online with a fido representative from fido.ca ....

Cheers !

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Thank you for the help Smiley
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@ silentbuddha

Thank you for answering lindam's question!

@ lindam

Please make sure to press Accept as solution if silentbuddha's reply answered your request Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

silentbuddha: all correct points. Also, to the OP, if you don't get a Call Forwarding add on, then you can still forward calls but you will be billed on a pay per use basis. I think it is around $0.30/minute for each forwarded call, bill by the minute not the second.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@ 10yearfido

It is correct, you can use the call forwarding on a pay-per-use basis as well. It would be $0.20 per minute.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6