Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT

hh_01
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

Four months ago I upgraded my plan for "just an extra dollar," or so I was informed by the customer service representative over the phone. I was actually charged an extra $10 for the monthly plan. I would not of have upgraded if this was the case. This is SUCH POOR service on Fido's end. I didn't realise until now since my bill payments are withdrawn automatically. I have been a customer of FIDOS for over a decade. I do not expect such negligent service having been such a loyal customer for so long. I lost my job due to covid and have mounting payments and cannot afford to pay my bill as of now. I ask that my bill be put on hold. I am SO disappointed and will be changing providers ASAP!

3 REPLIES 3

ahmedtarek21

Yesterday I was inquiring about the raise that happened to my last internet bill. Unfortunately, the customer service representative was so unhelpful, and he told me that he cant keep what I usually pay for my internet service. I replied that I would cancel both the internet and mobile services, and he did not care. I wonder if fido still cares to keep their customers. Hence, I got disappointed with how fido takes care of their customers during this harsh time.

Hey there @ahmedtarek21

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience, this is definitely not the kind of service we'd wan to offer.

Based on what you're describing, you had signed up for a home internet promotion that has now come to an end. If that's the case, a change in your monthly rate is understandable and to be expected.

That said, offering another discount will depend on what current promotion is available. We also have different packages to choose form if you'Re looking for a plan change. We'd be happy to go over the details with you, and to get started, you can reach out to us at these channels.or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @hh_01

I'm sorry to read you're having issues with your bill. I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this.

Talk to you soon!