cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC payment

Ria2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

On Friday, 16th Sept 2016, I went to surrey central to pay my bill. the bothering aspect is that despite having the merchant machine in front, the store representative insisted to give my card to him. same thing happened at the Fido Newton branch. When I pointed to the machine, he said we dont take the payments that way. Is this FIDO plan to store customer information, deliberately? If that, its serious offense, as they are lying to our faces and trying to get customer information, without consent.

No wonder, thats how credit cards are hacked and used.

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Ria2

As of earlier this year we began removing the payment machines from most of our stores as this service is being discontinued.

However I assure you that this is not a method of gathering customer information as we take the confidentiality and privacy of your information very seriously!

We are compliant with all federal and provincial laws and regulations when it comes to this topic. You can read more about this directly in our Service Terms and Conditions.

If you would be more comfortable using different payment methods I would invite you take a peek at our other Bill payment options right here

I hope this information was helpful! Smiley