cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzer code go straight into voicemail for no reason

reneelmr
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, this issue has been going on for a while - my building buzzer code has been going straight into my voicemail without getting any calls on my phone. Please advise next step.

4 REPLIES 4

sccandido
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello. This issue has been going on for a while - my building buzzer code has been going straight into my voicemail without getting any calls on my phone. My building's administration have already tried different things but the problem is not solved. 
- I'm using a mobile phone.

- This happens only to my buzzer.

- No. 

Looking forward for your help.

Thanks.

Hello @sccandido,

Is it possible you might have blocked the buzzer number at some point? Check your blocked numbers and see if it has been block.

Also, depending on the phone you have if you have the filter for spam calls enable try disabling it then buzz yourself. It could also be possible others report the number as spam and the spam filter is blocking it.

Hi @sccandido , you might have to increase the number of rings before going to voice mail. If your buzzer gives you a double ring, it may be sending it to voice mail prematurely. You can call Fido on your device at *611 and ask them to extend the number of rings to see if that helps. 🤞 cheers 

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @reneelmr

Let's figure this out Smiley .

-Are you using the Fido Home Phone or your mobile phone?

-Do any other calls get redirected to voicemail or only when it comes to your buzzer?

-Did you notice any changes around the time that the buzzer started going straight to voicemail?

Let us know!