cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightstar approval documents

CherylF1979
I'm a participant level 2

My phone was stolen on Saturday. I called in upset and the rep from Brightstar was so great amazing customer service. He explained process so the next day i uploaded everything as I live with family i have no proof of address except my fido bill with my address that is mailed to me my sunlife health insurance a recent claim plus life insurance they rejected everything. How is someone who doesn't hsve their own residence supposed to provide this? When you sign up for coverage they should tell you these things have been a loyal fido customer for years and paid ibto this monthly without ever having to submit a claim. I have emailed to ask no response its almost a week now extremely frustrated...

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @CherylF1979

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your phone, and Brightstar should be able to provide you with alternative options/documents to submit.

Just to confirm a few more details so we can better assist you:

1. Is your service request still open?
  2. Have you tried reaching out by phone to see what other documents they can use to fulfill your claim?

Let us know.

CherylF1979

No - I have spoken to them  refuse to take anything I have submitted mail from Revenue  canada as well I have called again they promised to esclate again which I doubt i will  give them 48 hours then will contact better business bureau and cancel all 4 of m y familys fido accounts due to this  .  Many people do not own or rent property and are in similair circumstances this is discrimination .

Hey @CherylF1979

We would be happy to go over that claim with you.

I'm sending you a PM to go over this. Talk to you soon.