cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad behavior from escalation officer

Chi8771
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido team reached out to me 2weeks ago and offered free tablet with $5 plan, I accepted with credit check done. Upon nonreceipt of the device after 2 weeks called CS team and enquired. Understood that request was not raised. Requested to do further investigation and spoke to escalation officer - Austin.. He was so rude instead of helping and clarifying in polite way he blamed my credit and gave the information which wasnt correct at all. upon asking more clarity he got more annoyed. I still kept requesting saying "SIR" and all i want is why there is wrong information in your system when i never gave such false information. Instead of co-operating and helping or clarifying he was very rude and had no intention to help or clarify. upon asking more clarification, documents FIDO has in their system and to ensure there is no fraud happening with my information as it's my PIPEDA right to ask for infomration. Escalation officer said go and approch rogers escalation to get the documents in a rude way. 

I was shattered by such experience. I have been with FIDO since 1.5 years no payment default. Credit score overall is excellent but Austin says my credit is not good (not ready to share any more info). Please review the call i had with Austin escalation officer and advice appropriate solution. 

It is really sad to see such wrong people in customer services who doesnt know to handle a genuine escalation. I am reallly concerned about my confidential data with FIDO (SIN, PR CARD,PASSPORT COPY). I would really appriciate if someone can call me and help me with more maturity.  

2 REPLIES 2

ShaunaS
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Just in regards to wait times, most companies have the ability to offer an option to call the customer back without losing their place in line.  

Does Fido not have this option? If not this should be something implemented immediately.   That option has been around for a very long time, and every company should offer it; especially a communications company.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Chi8771

That's definitely not the kind of experience we want for our customers. I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!