cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Winback experience

bingbai
I'm a participant level 3

I was a Fido customer until 2 years ago that I switched to a different carrier. On Sep 27, I got a call from the Fido winback team and offer me a great deal on the phone and plan, I accepted offer and ordered two phones and activate 2 lines, and I was told I should get confirmation emails in 2-3 days.

There's no email 3 days later and I called Fido customer care(888-481-3436) and the customer service told me the Winback team didn't put down the colour but was happy to put down the note on the colour and I should get confirmation soon.

Waited another week but no emails either, called customer care again on Oct 7, and I was told the phone was back-ordered and I should get confirmation by the end of the week of Oct 15.

Still had nothing on Oct 15 so I made another customer care call, this time the agent told me the order was declined since the winback didn't put down the credit card info on my order, and created case to have Winback call back in 48 hours.

Today Oct 19, I got the call back from Winback team and gave the winback agent the credit card info, clarified the colour I want, and I received the confirmation email for just one phone. I contacted the customer care again and ask the status of the second phone order, but the agent told me they only got one order and the second reserved line was deactivated, and created another case with winback and call back in 48 hours. This made me upset since I have waited 2 weeks for nothing and no one told me the order was declined until I contact customer care, and the second winback call did not resolve all the issues.

I'm just sharing my experience with winback team, apparently it is not a pleasant one and customer care team should be able to address any order issues that created by winback team, instead of asking call backs from winback, since it will make the whole process longer and stressful.

3 REPLIES 3

bingbai

It has been over 48 hours and no callback from the Winback team, contacted customer again and they don't want to escalate my case, just want to creat another case and let me wait for another 48 hours, which is unacceptable as I have wasted hours with different agents and have not resolved my issue, I would not recommend anyone with Fido ever again, even with winback offer.

Hey @bingbai! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your entire experience. We expect to provide you with better than that!

We'll be happy to check all that out with you directly, if you wish. If so, just ask us to send you a PM and we'll do just that!

bingbai

Hi @FidoPhilippe, thank you for reaching out, please send me the DM and help me resolve this, thank you!