cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always have high bills and no customer service

jon1912
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Been with fido for years and it is so miserable how badly I am treated. My phone bill his always astronomically high. I give them 300$ a month at least and my new bill is always super high. I changed my phone plan and tried to pay off the remaining balance of the phone I financed and the guy had no idea what I was talking about.

Being a customer at fido is miserable experience, been on hold for over an hour, nobody on their customer service team wants to help me, they keep pushing it on the next person.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @jon1912,  sorry to hear that you're having a frustrating experience contacting Fido support. All the different ways to reach out are in the support section of the Fido app, which is very convenient that you select the link right from the app without too much inconvenience. May I suggest you try contacting fidosolutions on Twitter by direct messaging and create a request for assistance? You don't have to be sitting on the phone, just dialogue through private messages. I hope one of the suggestions gets you the support you want. Take care