cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In case you’re wondering, adding a line simply refers to adding a new phone or tablet line to your existing Fido mobile account. 🙂

This new line can be activated with a device on a 24-month financing term with the Fido Payment Program or you can Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).

It’s super easy to add a line for a member of your family, a friend or a loved one and it comes with benefits we’re sure you’ll love!

• You can save the $50 Setup Service Fee when you add a line online through My Account.
  • You’ll have everyone in one account, all on one bill.
  • You’ll be able to easily manage all lines in your account from your Fido My Account profile.
  • You’ll have the ability to benefit from exclusive offers that are frequently available when you add a line online through My Account (simply log into your own account to view all current available promos available to you).
  • You can also bring your current number from another provider.

**Note: If you’re adding a line on fido.ca, you’ll need to contact customer service AFTER you receive your new SIM and device (if applicable), to transfer your number from your previous provider to Fido.

You can have up to 7 lines to your account if it’s in good standing and depending on the credit check .

If you add a line in store or through customer service, a $50 Setup Service Fee will be charged. Therefore, we encourage you to complete the transaction online to save on the fee and benefit from exclusive offers available. Plus, you’ll save time with our ‘Add a line’ online tool that’s super quick and easy to use!

You’ll get your new device/tablet and/or SIM card within 2-5 business days and voilà, you can start using your new line!