Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a line - BYOP

Shibe
I'm a participant level 2

Hi all,

Newbie here, just a question regarding adding a line as an existing customer.

I have Fido home internet for about 3 years now. When I log in the fido website, I see an offer like $34 for 30GB and a bonus 10GB with promo code plus10 (BYOP). When I click the add a line button, it always send me to the page to choose a phone. Is there any way to not to take a new phone and proceed?

In fact, I tried all the different all the different BYOP plans and no matters which plan I choose, It would still direct me to pick a new phone. The only way that I can proceed with any BYOP plan is proceed as a new customer.

Please help and thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Shibe,

Do you also have an existing phone line with Fido or just the internet? When I try to add a line it takes me straight to the plan and not for a device. If you currently do not have an existing line with Fido maybe that's why it is doing that for you because the deal is to add a line meaning you should have an existing line already.

Shibe

Hello KAPABLE-K,

I think you are right! That means I missed all the great black friday deals for new customer for no reason. lol

Anyway, I'm going to try to use my existing email address in Fido to register as new customer and see what happen.

Thank you for your help!

Hello @again @Shibe, if you are in no rush boxing day is around the corner and you should get some good deals.

Shibe

That's a good advice. Thank you!