cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the payment

Jie6
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Why my bill become more and more? I set up automatic deduction,but it doesn't take the money. Instead, the bill become much more than the money I should pay for my plan. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

aryamans
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

If your automatic payments aren't working, you might be getting charged interest on unpaid bills. Alternatively, it's possible you have data overages which is causing your bill amount to be high.

Hey @Jie6,

Welcome to the Community!

To add to what @aryamans said, you can download your PDF invoice to see the exact details of what you're being charged for. Follow these steps to download your invoice.

Here are the important points to know:

• Your first automatic payment will be taken 14 days after the next cycle close date. Future payments will be processed 14 days after each bill cycle close date.
  • Your invoice will show the amount and the approximate withdrawal date.
  • If the balance is $5 or less, there will be no withdrawal unless it is the first or last invoice, and no late payment fees will be charged.

If you have just registered to pre-authorized payments, the automated payment won't go through until 14 days after the next cycle date and you would need to make a manual payment until then.

You might want to also double check with your credit card company that everything is in order.

If you still have questions about your bill and account, don't hesitate to reach out to us here and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

Hope this helps!