Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Cancellation of Mobile Service

Rexhigh
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido service guys,

Since I am moving out of the country, I want to cancel my mobile service completely on August 6th, 2019. How do I process the cancellation? Thank you :). 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Rexhigh ,

Sad to hear you are moving out!

For this kind of request you would have to contact us directly through one of our channels (Live Chat, Facebook, Twitter, Call).

We can also send you a PM on the Community if you prefer.

I hope this helps Smiley

Rexhigh

Hi Charles,

I have successfully canceled my current service. Thank you for your support and hopefully I can get back on Fido in the future again. 😎

Regards,

Rex 

It's our pleasure @Rexhigh !

Of course, we would love to have you back with us 😎

anthraxx

Hi guys. im going back to philippines next month september. I only have 290$ device balance on my samsung a8 2018,  And im going to pay the full 290$ in the lastweek of this month. So can i cancel my plan ? and where can i cancel ? is there any fee for cancellation?  because im not gonna use it anymore coz im moving for good. thankyou! godbless all. 

Hey @anthraxx,

I've moved your post to this thread as you'll be able to find the contact methods for your request in the solution.

Also, the only fee applicable when you close the account is the remaining subsidy on the device if the agreement isn't over, no other fees apply.

If you'd prefer that we send you a PM right here on the Community to look into this with you, just let us know Smiley