cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 minutes long distance calling option

ankurborwankar
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I was promised 1000 minutes of free long distance calling when I switched to FIDO from CHatr but when I received bill I see I was charged 110 dollars for the service which was supposed to be free. I have attached text message from the FIDO rep I spoke with which clearly states 1000 long distance minutes.

Not sure why I was charged for something which was supposed to be free. When I contacted FIDO Rep, they say it is not mentioned in notes so I will have to pay and won't be waived.

A customer comes to you in need of good service and you fool them offering something for free and later charging them for it, not sure what kind of morals and ethics you have in robbing customers like that. I want 110 dollars waived off since I do not want to pay for the mistake done by your Rep.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @ankurborwankar! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel! To clarify, the 1000 long distance minute offer is for calls to the destinations below:

Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, China (including Macau), Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.

If you were charged for calls to any of these locations, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to take another look at that for you.

Let us know!