cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Amazon.ca Gift Card

Axel99
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi my name is Axel I bought a galaxy a8 in december 2018 with a medium plan in place versalles, the girl who attend me said that i will receive a amazon 100$ gift card to my email in 10 days but it never arrived, i call to customer service and they recommend me to return to the store, I went to fido at galeries d' anjou for help, a girl attend me she call to customer service for more info about the problem, at the end she said me that in 7 days they going to send me the gift card , but that never happens,  so I go to place versalles again for help but I forgot my ID so they don't enter to my customer info so I decided to stop asking for help at Fido cause I'm pretty sure that I'm never going to receive the gift card but only want to tell this because the promo was a complete scam, I saw in other topics that more people never received the gift card, anyway just to share my bad experience with Fido

1 REPLY 1

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Axel99,

Because this is specifically related to your account, we'll have to move to PM right away to have a better understanding of the situation.

You'll receive a PM in a moment.