$100 Amazon.ca Gift Card

I'm a Contributor Level 1 lp14
I'm a Contributor Level 1

$100 Amazon.ca Gift Card

On Decemeber 26, 2018 at a fido location in downtown Montreal I got a 2-year medium plan with a Samsung s8. I took this plan solely because of the boxing week offer which was a $100 Amazon gift card when signing up with the plan I mention above and phone. I confirmed with the instore representive and I read online that I should receive the gift card within 7 to 10 business; it is mentioned on my file. Taking in consideration the holidays, I waited well over 10 business days and have not received anything. I contacted customer service 3 times and received 3 different timelines as to when I should receive an update and/or the gift card. I have yet to receive anything! As I mentioned this the only reason I took the 2 year plan, this is extremely misleading and it was falsely advertised. I am dissatisfied by this whole situation. 

Could someone please give me a valid and clear answer as to when I will receive the gift card.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 13

Re: $100 Amazon.ca Gift Card

Hey @kingkhan604!

Welcome to the Community!

Let's get to the bottom of that.

Could you confirm which device you purchased and on which plan tier? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 13
I'm a Participant Level 2 kingkhan604
I'm a Participant Level 2

The LG G7 ON boxing day can you please phone me it has been so long and still haven't received the Amazon gift card

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted

Hey @kingkhan604 and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn that this is still an ongoing issue for you.

It will be necessary to talk to a representative in order to get this looked into. You can reach us through our channels here.

Or we can send you a PM here on the Community if it's better for you.

Let us know.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 13
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 like
  • 6 in conversation