Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet access

Eunyoung
I'm a participant level 1

Hello

I am using fido cee phone now and I want to access fido internet 300GB($50). How much do I pay first installation, activation, tecnician and other extra fees?

Thank you.

***Edited to add label***

6 REPLIES 6

Alireza
I'm a participant level 2
If I sign up for fido home internet, is the modem shipped to me or I can sign up for the service at a fido kiosk and pickup the modem there?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hi Alireza!

When you sign up for the service, you'll have the option to have the modem delivered to you, or you can have it installed by a technician. Please note that a $49.99 installation fee applies should you choose a tech install.

Hope this helps. Smiley

Cheers!

dieselgg1

As FidoAlyson stated, FidoEasy connect is real easy. Just make sure that they activate your account. I thought my account would have been activate within 24 hrs as I was unable to connecte over WiFi. After calling into tech support, they activated my account manually.

TheMatrix

I am thinking of subscribing to Fido internet , however i saw on the setup that you have to connect the modem to a cable, the problem is i do not have a cable because i do not subscribe to rogers . How do i get the cable to connect the modem ?

Hi TheMatrix and welcome to the Community Smiley 

Do you mean that your house is not cabled (no outlet), or you have an outlet but no cable to connect to it?

Thanks for clarifying Smiley

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Eunyoung! Welcome to the Community!

Happy to see you want to get our internet service!

You'll find lots of relevant information over here!

Want to know if your area is covered? Simply click here and select ''Want it''

There's no activation fee, no installation fee, no contract! It really is easy and hassle free.

You can complete the whole set up yourself by following a few steps using Fido's Easy Connect directly from your phone!

We'll be right here if you have any other question Smiley