Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service from Montreal

Narayan7
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Fido Home Internet Community,

I have with Fido since 2019 and I must thank them for providing affordable quality home internet service.I did have some issues with the internet but later it was later found out that it was my home internet connections.Two Montreal customer service reps did  wonderful job in 2020 for me providing technical team.I have never been made unhappy form Fido customer teams. They are doing their part wonderfully!

Today I had made a callto Fido customer rep and it went to LELBIA based in Montreal.She was very friendly as if she had known me a long time; she  was polite, empathetic and highly knowledgable in her job.I wish Fido had many Lelbias !

Last year J.S. from the internet department calmed me down very politely when my internet service was not performing that well.He was empathetic, kind and courteous and expert in his job.

Lastly, I should say that before making negative comments about  Fido lets try to find the solution from their tech team and thank them for their wonderful community service.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoFaiza

Hi @Narayan7

Welcome to Community Smiley

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the the Community. I`m sending you a PM so that we can get Lelbia the recognition that she desserves. Talk soon. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Narayan7,

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for providing your feedback it's refreshing reading positive interactions.