cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst internet service

Disappointed80
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I moved on March 3rd and I requested FIDO to update my signal to my new address. Not a big deal, but it's been almost 1 week and I don't have internet at my new place. So,  I called FIDO many times and they said the internet was up. However, I still didn't have my home internet working. So I suspected it was a problem with the coax outlet and requested a technician to verify my appartment. The technician was supposed to visit me today from 6pm to 8pm. I waited and nobody showed up. So I called FIDO and they said there was a bug in the system and the technician actually wasn't aware of coming to my apartment. I think FIDO should take care better of its customers.

The only reaction I could have was cancelling the service and getting it from another provider. Comon it's 2019!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Disappointed80 and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn that you decided to stop your service. This is definitely not the way we do things and we take the experience you have with us seriously.

We do hope you can change your mind on this. For any assistance, you can contact us on our channels here.