cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waterloo outage

Mikeej8
I'm a contributor level 2

What is happening in North Waterloo!!@##??? Glen Forrest Blvd..2 years going on 3 years bulletproof internet. Last week, all week..spotty and dropping. Yesterday 3 hours outage. This morning trying to do office work... And this is with a brand new modem...:weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::confounded_face:

6 REPLIES 6

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Mikeej8,

I'm really sad to learn you're experiencing trouble with your Home Internet service. 

Was any troubleshooting done so far? Did you try contacting our Internet technical support to have this looked into?

Mikeej8

No I have not...I do not have time to sit for hours in front of PC..a new modem...its junk..time to go through all the hoops again..just send a tech to house..

We want to see this solved as fast and easy as possible, I assure you @Mikeej8! To take an appointment with a technician, you would need to reach out to our Technical Support that will first need to go through some troubleshooting steps with you. 

They're open 24/7, you can contact them when it's most convenient for you.

Keep us posted on what happens! 

Mikeej8

Hi there...this is mind numbing ..first here we ago again...this is a new modem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a tenant...owner lives far away..have I been added to this account so I can deal with it...can you tell if I have been added.??? 

We would need to take a look at the account to check that. 

For any specific account related questions or immediate assistance, you can contact us here. Alternatively, we can also send you a pm here, let us know what you prefer. 

Mikeej8

I was added to account...a tech was here a hour ago and fixed the line...all is good so far...will see how it runs for a few days....thank you MJ😀