Using Roku device on Fido's home Internet

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Using Roku device on Fido's home Internet

Good afternoon, I just want to know if I would be able to use my Roku device with Fido's unlimited Internet 60, I use the Roku for streaming netflix and some IPTV channels. Thanks in advance!!!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Using Roku device on Fido's home Internet

@Zamir40 wrote:

Good afternoon, I just want to know if I would be able to use my Roku device with Fido's unlimited Internet 60, I use the Roku for streaming netflix and some IPTV channels. Thanks in advance!!!

Hello Zamir40,

I don't think you should have any issues using your Roku device with that service. Roku recommends a minimum of 5Mbps for HD and 12Mbps for 3D quality (see here). Similarly, Netflix recommends a minimum of 5Mbps for HD and 25Mbps for UltraHD quality (see here).

Fido's 60Mbps should be more than sufficient for that purpose.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP
Solution

@Zamir40 wrote:

Hello Zamir40,

I don't think you should have any issues using your Roku device with that service. Roku recommends a minimum of 5Mbps for HD and 12Mbps for 3D quality (see here). Similarly, Netflix recommends a minimum of 5Mbps for HD and 25Mbps for UltraHD quality (see here).

Fido's 60Mbps should be more than sufficient for that purpose.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Thank you so much !!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3