cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy New Customer

Unhappy80
I'm a participant level 3
  1. Fido made a promise to me and couldn't keep their word. Horrible customer service.
6 REPLIES 6

Unhappy80

In regards to my accountI was charged for days I should be charged for. I had mentioned to the representative that prior to setting my account, my contract from another service provider did not end until Thursday, July 15th. The conversation was made on Wednesday, July 7th, 2021. I was told that they can send the modem on Monday, and I will receive the modem by Wednesday, July 14th if not, the 15th is the latest. However, I received the modem the next day after the initial conversation (July 8th) which was not the agreement that was made. Now I am being charged for the eight days that I didn't use. I called numerous times addressing this issue, and they said they can not do anything once the modem has been shipped. If I knew this, I would have made a call on Monday to order instead; however, I was made to believe that I do not need to call back. This is not right and not fair.

Hello @Unhappy80

You will be charged for your service from the date that the modem is activated.

In order to verify this with you, we will need access to your account. Please contact our customer service so we can go over your account with you. 

Unhappy80

Yes, I understand that. However, I already explained that I do not need until the 15th, and I have said I will call back near that date if I have to, to ensure that I don't get charge for days that I don't use. I was told that I do not need to call back.  The order will be made near the 15th.

Unhappy80

Also, I have explained this scenario multiple times, and Fido is not doing anything to rectify this.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon. @Unhappy80

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, 

That's definitely not the first impression we want you to have of us! Sad

Can you tell us more about what's going on?

Keep in mind you can also contact us for any account related questions and we'll be more than happy to help!