Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Arrangement Fido

Thowell
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I recently made a promise to pay over the phone with a representative who told me the only way our agreement would stand is if I call in to make the payment. Which I've never heard of because I was going to do it online however I agreed. Ive been calling in to no avail . nobody ever answers. The one time I made it to a rep she lied and sid she couldnt hear me as soon as she picked up the phone and hung up on me. I've now reached out on FidoAsks online services for some help making this payment and the new rep informeed me my services will not be turned back on until the second paymnt is made even though thats not what was agreed on. Now hes trying to process the payment with a form and its still not working this is all it displays when he sends it to me.image.png

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Thowell!

Welcome to the Community Smiley

You can apply a one time payment online on Fido.ca, on the Fido mobile app or by calling *611 from your phone. There is no need to contact us directly for the payment as our self-serve tools are all that is needed to process the payment, without any delay.

That being said, seeing as there is some confusion with regard to your payment arrangement we'd need to take a closer look at your account to better assist you. You can reach out to us at these channels to speak with a Fido representative, or we can send you a PM her if you prefer.