cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one answers my call whenever I call Fido customer support

sOrion1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying to reach Fido customer support for the past four days (on 611 and 1 (888) 481-3436). I kept waiting for over three hours but nobody answered my call. I can provide screenshots of the call waiting for timings.

Not sure why is this happening to me!

7 REPLIES 7

yvy

Same here. They don't even have an option to speak to anyone anymore. They say use ask jack and expect us to sit staring at the phone for hours hoping a person responds and no one does. I am going to switch if I don't get a call back in the next day. I've been with fido since 2009 or even longer. I'm so  very disappointed

Hey @yvy ! We would hate to see you! With the callback feature, instead of waiting on hold to speak to someone, you can pick a time that works best for you. We are also available on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or via Live Chat on our website. We hope this helps. 

Crispy15

No call back feature is offered. Tried calling last night theI waited 30 minutes mid-day then hung up.

hasintha

I was trying to contact support last few days. Its not possible and I have wait on the phone more than 3-4 hours. I left Fido services 3 years before bacause of the same reson and just recently got a Fido internet assuming they have better customer support service. It still sucks. 

Hey @hasintha

We're busier than usual so there can be a delay to reach us over the phone. However, there are many other options to reach us such as live chat or social media. You can find all the options here.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @fernandachris and @sOrion1

We're sorry for those delays! We're quite busier than usual at this time but we're doing everything we can to help everyone as fast as possible.

We offer support through other channels as well, you can reach out to us through social media on Twitter or Facebook or Live Chat as well. 

More info here. If you still need help, we can alternatively also send you a PM here on the community.

fernandachris
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Same happening to me.

It's unreal.

I called more than 15 times, and every time was at least 30 minutes waiting listening to music.

FIDO! Garbage customer service.