Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here. This thread will be used for ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to partic...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

new account different modem

hello i spoke to a rep a few days ago about the new promotion that they have in stores right now, they told me it was only for new customers, and that i should cancel my account and sign up another person that lives at home,i did that and have the ne...

sendn by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet down

Internet has been spotty sinfe about 4pm, works for 30 minutes after modem reset and then craps out. Not sure what the issue is

Krazykanuck1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Fido home internet down in Mississauga west?

Internet is not available since 4:00pm today (Nov 15, 2020). Is anyone also experiencing this problem? How do I report this to Fido? The chat service is busy from a very long tome and there is no support phone number available as well.

31nternet52 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using your own router and gateway mode

I wanted to share my experience in case other have comments or help somebody - Read on if you have your own router I signed up for Fido internet two weeks ago. I picked up the Hitron modem, connected to cable and all good. I have my own router so I d...

Arcegabriel by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes