cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Coaxial cable port can be found in the apartment

mack71092
I'm a participant level 2

Hey I ordered Fido Home Internet Just last week and since the time I have moved into my new house I have been trying to find a port for the coaxial cable and where would I set up my modem. But unfortunately, I am unable to figure it out. I have been told that my address is in the area of fido service and that is why an order was placed for the same. Is it possible for fido to send a technician to help me set up everything?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mack71092!

If the service was moved to that address, there should be a cable or outlet. It may have been however removed or covered up by the previous owners.

A technician would have to come set things up, to schedule an appointment please call tech support at 1-888-259-3436

Hope that helps!

mack71092

Thank Nick for the response. I had already waited for 3 days without the internet. And yester when I received my Modem, they said I will have to wait till Monday again for an appointment with the technician as the person who helped me order, did not order the technician to help me do this. I was upset yesterday after the call and cancelled the whole thing. Really not a good customer experience this time with fido. Thanks anyways.

We're sad to hear that @mack71092 and we do want internet set-up to be as hassle-free as possible for our customers!

Was the modem returned and the service cancelled? If so, and you'd like to give us another shot, we can PM you to open a new account and schedule a tech activation Smiley

Let us know!