cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Billing Proration?

Saulgood
I'm a participant level 2

I recently switched over from Rogers Gigabit to your 150U plan.

I called in and signed up to what I believed was the 150U plan for $45.00, incredible deal with a 50$ gift card.

My first Bill is here and now it reads $63.68

I understand this could be a prorated because of partial month? Could someone look into this, I had called in about a week ago spoke with a customer service rep that apparently had no idea of your products or pricing, she apparently left a note on my file which really means nothing to me,  this has left a bad taste in my mouth, I would not have left a 89$ gigabit plan knowing this now.

regards,

M.Gilbert

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Saulgood

Welcome to the community!

You need to check your bill to see the breakdown of the charges to know exactly what you were billed for.

If you still don't understand or you found any discrepancies then you can contact customer service to have it rectified. You can contact customer service from any of the available methods listed here.

Saulgood

Thank you for the reply Kapable K, I’m sorting it out with a moderator over twitter chat.

I have already looked at my bill, hence the reason to voice my concern here, when you call into customer support it’s in Montreal, and handled by some having no idea what they are doing.

regards

M.G

@Saulgood hope the Twitter rep can provide some answers regarding the charges. 

Have an awesome day!